30 April 2009

Pizza and updates.

It's another night. I realised I haven't been writing anything for a couple of days, so time for an update. So, what has happened since last time?

I've got a rainbow-coloured snake in D&D, I'm naming it Slinky.
I had a slight breakdown and stopped talking.
I kicked a guy atleast 3 times my size in the nuts.
I got a pick and a setlist (which I've got autographs on) from Mastodon.
I'm still not done with my explication of In An Old Barn.
I've got a pizza in the oven (I'm not pregnant, I'm making a pizza).

Also, there's now me, my hostmom and 3 guys living in the house. I've got hosthost-brothers!

My bag broke down on me today, again, and this time it was the major zipper so I decided it can't be fixed with ducttape, and went and bought myself a new bag. It's very pretty, and it's got a limegreen shoulder strap.

I'm going back to the way I was before, easily annoyed, mood going up-down-up-down-up-down, I hate it. I blame spring for it. It's as if I get hangovers from being happy. If I'm happy one day, I'm sad the next. Stupid stupid stupid. Going for walks and getting slurpees helps though...

Had a math test the other day, I think I did decent on it. Atleast I hope so. I know the biology test I had last week went straight to hell, stupid soils we never talked about or got any handout on (either that or I was sick that day).

Now I'm sitting in bed, soon to sneak out to the kitchen and check on my pizza. Is all the cheese melted yet? Is it melted enough? Or, worst possible scenario, it's melted too much! Or has one of the guys stolen it? :O I doubt the last one though, and have a hard time beliveing in the second last one. Only one way to be sure about it, so I'm off to kitchen. And cheese pizza. Yup, me gonna get fat! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. här händer det mycket ser jag, jag kommer att finnas på msn en del om du vill prata.

    ta hand om dig. *kram*

    ReplyDelete