08 April 2009

"It's not a bad thing to be a thing"

Um, I tend to call people, stoves, towels, plants... More or less everything except fishies for "things", fishies are fishiethingie. Just to let you know.

Were at a grad meeting tonight. 1½ hour of nothingness.

I had a lot of things to write about when I was in school today, but now they all seem to have disappeared. Not nice of them, just to bail out like that.

E will be here soon, the poor guy managed to get a concussion and a whiplash yesterday. To make a long story short he and his brother had the right of way, and the woman had a stop sign. She didn't stop and they ran into her from the side. E was reaching for his drink at the time and smashed the windowshield with his forehead/face. The windowshield now has an even bigger crack in it than before.

So, I'm off to do things. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment