13 April 2009

End of the world

Today I went running. That's the first time in years I've ever done that. Maybe it has to do with the fact I haven't been able to move around as I want to the last 6 months? First the car accident, and then all the snow and ice covering the ground. Now it's all gone. My leg is more or less all good again, except for the other night when we played soccer and I stepped too hard on it at the wrong angle.

Since I acctually wrote something that made sense there's been stuff going on.

There was a photo-shoot with glowsticks, but then my camera fell and now I need a new lens.

There was midnight soccer, until the sliding tackle, people overreacting and walking off, then a slight mental breakdown on my account.

Then we went to Saskatoon, for a gig. So now I've been underage at a nightclub, apparently I could pass for 19. (the age-limit for drinking is 19 in Saskatchewan, it's very stupid)

After all of this there was easter. We had dinner and everything. And I was homesick. Not that I've participated in the easter celebrations back home the last couple of years, I've either been stuck in hurricanes in the mountains with friends, or I've been sick, but I still felt it stronger. Maybe because I saw all the other people with their families and relatives? And that E was in a really bad mood last night and just wanted to be alone and didn't want to see me even, can't say it helped me feeling at home here.

Then I talked a bit with T, rather ranted than talked. And we decided to go find his sunglasses he dropped thursday night. I found them before he even arrived. So we played cards. He won all games.

Now I'm sitting here, I've got hairdye in my hair and jogging pants and a fleece. I've been up since 8.30 and even ate breakfast. On the agenda for today there's a shower and getting a hold of E, and maybe to clean my room.

All signs are pointing towards the simple fact the world is coming to an end, T!

2 comments:

  1. HALT! vad händer nu här unga fröken?

    detta var motivation nog för mig att fixa min jäfla msn..
    var lite för länge sedan vi pratade :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag har ingen aning om vad som händer, nu har jag lyckats gå och bli sjuk och what not.

    Och jo, se till att vara online när jag är vaken och vid datorn!

    ReplyDelete