22 July 2009

Top of the Iceberg.

So. Let's see...

I've talked things through a bit with V, though he might still have to realize that some things are not they way he thinks they are. And from how he's responded to some things, what he thinks would work for him is not gonna work at all. I think Jealousy is the word. It's also a great song by Bryan Adams...

Either way.

Met R yesterday (the day before yesterday to be precise), played some games of Magic, and the conclusion is that my fishies are quite awsome. It was also hell of a thunderstorm that day, it lasted for hours and hours. But when we left the gaming store it soon stopped raining, and I had not to worry about having my hair ruined. Very handy. The evening went on with tea, talking and walking (and some playing and planning with whips).

Today I made a strawberry cake, and forced H to come over and eat it with me ^_^ He also managed to get a photo of me while painting. I look like... as if I'm having the day off from everything? Walked around in a military shirt all day, one's got to love them.

In the kitchen, painting. That easel is probably one of my best buys ever.


This is just the Top of the Iceberg.

Indeed it is.

3 comments: